Wednesday, May 18, 2016

E-Communication Reflection

     In E-communication I learned a lot. I learned how to edit videos and put my own spin on them, how to make and design a website, new ways to take shots to make them more interesting, how to use CARP, and a lot more. I learned all of these new things by experimenting and trail and failure. It was a great learning experience in E-Comm and I will never forget the skills that I have learned to use so well. 
          These skills are very important because I can now look more professional in skills that I use everyday and I can understand the logic behind designs and videos a lot better to get a better understanding of them. 

  
       My greatest strengths and weaknesses in E-comm have to be video as my greatest strength because I really like to edit videos and make them how I like them and I like receiving feedback to know how I should change my videos and make them more appealing to the audience. My
greatest weakness is animation. I do not really like doing animation because it is difficult for me. I do no not like all of the different tools and specific dimensions. I like to put my own spin on things and the specific dimensions really throw me off. 
       
       I have improved with how to use the techniques I have been taught and how to use them effectively. I will always see the method that people used in commercials, billboards, adds, and all of the other propaganda uses. I will use these skills during everyday life because everything uses the rules that we've learned.

      If I could change anything in E-communication it would be the teaching style. I do not really think trial and failure is a good way to learn this stuff and that is mainly how we were taught. I just did not think it was very affective.

     Over all, E-comm was a good experience. I learned a lot of new helpful things and I met a lot of new friends. It was a really good thing to go through and I suggest that everyone at least gives it a shot to see if you like it.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment